Servings: 8slider sized burgers or 4 large burgers
- 1lb.85/15 grass fed ground beef
- 2teaspoonsgarlic salt
- 1teaspooncracked black pepper
- 1pintgrape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4cupfresh basil leaves
- 8slicesfresh mozzarella
- 5Tablespoonsgarlic butter
- 8hard dinner rolls (or 4 hamburger buns)
- Divide the grass fed beef into 8 equal portions for sliders, or 4 equal portions for larger burgers. Press a small well the middle of each burger to help the meat cook more evenly and not swell up in the middle during grilling. Season on both sides with the garlic salt and black pepper.
- Preheat your grill to High (around 450-500 degrees F).
- Slice each roll in half and spread the inside of each with about 1/2 Tablespoon of the garlic butter.
- Rinse the tomatoes and place them in a vegetable grilling basket. Stir in the remaining Tablespoon of garlic butter.
- Place both the burgers and tomatoes on the grill grates and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping the burgers once and stirring the tomatoes frequently. During the last few minutes of cooking, top each burger with a slice of the mozzarella and place the buttered rolls on the grill grates to toast.
- Remove the burgers when they read 165 degrees with an internal thermometer and the cheese is melted. Assemble the burgers by placing a burger patty on the bottom bun, top with some of the burst tomatoes, a couple of fresh basil leaves, and then the top bun. Serve immediately and enjoy!